Unlimited Swipes | $500 Bulldog Bucks | 9 guest passes
16/week Swipes | $550 Bulldog Bucks | 5 guest passes
12/week Swipes | $700 Bulldog Bucks | 5 guest passes
225/semester Swipes | $600 Bulldog Bucks | (students allowed to swipe for guests - will deduct from available meal balance)
175/semester Swipes | $800 Bulldog Bucks | (students allowed to swipe for guests - will deduct from available meal balance)
Loyalty........110 Swipes | $855
Nora............80 Swipes | $645
Augusta.......50 Swipes | $425
Bulldog Bucks is a stored value account managed by Gonzaga University and is available to all ZAGCARD holders. It provides a convenient secure way to make purchases at on and off campus participating locations. Bulldog Bucks are accepted at all Zag Dining locations across campus.
Available Bulldog Bucks rollover from semester to semester and year to year. Bulldog Bucks included with a meal plan will be available approximately two days prior to move-in day.
During the first week of classes, each student will receive $500 in Bulldog Bucks regardless of the plan selected (every plan includes at least $500). After the meal plan change period ends (5pm on Friday, the last day of the first week of classes), students selecting a plan which provides more than $500 in Bulldog Bucks will have the difference added to their balance the following week. Voluntary deposits, not part of a meal plan, will be available immediately.
For more information on Bulldog Bucks, please visit the university website.
Resident Meal Plans
- All students living on campus required to purchase a Meal Plan will select a Resident Plan.
- The Resident Meal Plan cost will be included in the Student Accounts billing statement. Plans are selected in Zagweb as part of the housing selection process. If a Resident Meal Plan is not selected in Zagweb, the Platinum All Access Plan will automatically default.
- The Meal Plan selected for fall semester will automatically default for spring semester, unless it is changed in Zagweb.
- The Meal Plan can be changed in Zagweb before 5:00 PM on Friday, last day of the first week of class.
- At the end of the semester Bulldog Bucks roll over, unused meal swipes do not.
- Unused Gold 16 or Silver 12 meals do not roll over to the following week.
- Unused Blue 225 and White 175 meals do not roll over to the following semester.
- Per week meal count resets before breakfast on Friday.
- Any enrolled student may purchase one of the Resident Plans. Make a payment through CASHNet or at the Student Accounts Office, then contact Student Accounts to activate the plan. If the cost of the Meal Plan needs to be included in a payment plan, please contact or visit the Student Accounts Office to make arrangements.
Community Meal Plans
- Community Meal Plans are available for students who have fulfilled the residency requirement.
- These plans NEVER expire and roll over from semester to semester.
- Bulldog Bucks are not included with these plans, but can be added to your student account via the Gonzaga University website.
- Purchase a plan here!
- Faculty & Staff Meal Plans are available for Gonzaga Faculty & Staff.
- Purchase at the Zag Dining office at 730 E. Boone Avenue or call us at (509) 313-6906