Unlimited Swipes | $500 Bulldog Bucks
16/week Swipes | $550 Bulldog Bucks
12/week Swipes | $700 Bulldog Bucks
225/semester Swipes | $600 Bulldog Bucks
175/semester Swipes | $800 Bulldog Bucks
Community meal plans include swipes that NEVER expire!* All community plans participate in the Go Green Fund: 1.5% of the purchase price goes toward a campus sustainability project!” *Swipes expire if the account is inactive for 9 months.
Bulldog Bucks is a stored value account managed by Gonzaga University and is available to all ZAGCARD holders. It provides a convenient secure way to make purchases at on and off campus participating locations.
Bulldog Bucks are accepted at all Zag Dining locations across campus.
For more information on Bulldog Bucks, please visit the university website.
Resident Meal Plans
- All students living on campus required to purchase a Meal Plan will select a Resident Plan.
- The Resident Meal Plan cost will be included in the Student Accounts billing statement. Plans are selected in Zagweb as part of the housing selection process. If a Resident Meal Plan is not selected, the Platinum Plan will automatically default.
- The Meal Plan selected for fall semester will automatically default for spring semester.
- The Meal Plan can be changed in Zagweb before 5:00 PM on Friday, last day of the first week of class.
- At the end of the semester Bulldog Bucks roll over, unused meal swipes do not.
- Any enrolled student may purchase one of the Resident Plans. Make a payment through CASHNet or at the Student Accounts Office, then contact Student Accounts to activate the plan. If the cost of the Meal Plan needs to be included in a payment plan, please contact or visit the Student Accounts Office to make arrangements.
Community Meal Plans
- Community Meal Plans are available for students who have fulfilled the residency requirement.
- Purchase a Community Meal Plan today!
- Faculty & Staff Meal Plans are available for Gonzaga Faculty & Staff.
- Purchase at the Zag Dining office at 1027 N. Hamilton or call us at (509)313-6906.