The COG is a two-level facility with six restaurant-style stations located in the John J.Hemmingson Center. Gonzaga students, faculty, staff and guests are all welcome to dine, socialize and explore our expanded dining options at the COG. Menus at each station change for breakfast, lunch and dinner, as well as on a daily basis throughout the semester.
- Daily Bread: Fresh deli-style sandwiches featuring house-baked breads, homemade soups and baked goods from our own bakery.
- Spikes: Classic American comfort food 360 Degrees: Mongolian-style grill stationed at the center of the COG serving fresh stir fry custom-made for each guest.
- Zagriculture: Plant-based meals featuring sustainable, seasonal food and produce from the campus greenhouse.
- Mediterranean Coast: Dishes inspired by the cultures surrounding the Mediterranean Sea, including pizzas and flatbreads from the wood fired oven.
- Simple Servings: Menus are designed free of the 8 most common food allergens – allowing students with food allergies, gluten intolerance, or for those who prefer plain and simple foods - to dine with confidence and convenience.
- Breakfast - $7.99
- Lunch - $9.59
- Dinner - $12.69
- Breakfast - $6.89
- Lunch - $8.29
- Dinner - $10.99