About Bulldog Bucks
Gonzaga University and Sodexo Dining Services created the Bulldog Bucks program to be the ultimate complement to your university experience. Bulldog Bucks is a stored value account tied to your ZAGCARD and is accepted both on and off campus. Your Bulldog Bucks account will give you the utmost flexibility, variety and value you deserve. Besides, everyone needs to change it up from time to time!
Use your Bulldog Bucks account on and off campus and get MORE:
- Accepted on and off campus
- Special off campus discounts and promotions, when available
- One card for everything you need
- Your ZAGCARD does it all
- Flexibility to eat when and where you want
- Unused account balances carry over
- Easy to budget, track and add money
- Allows for on and off campus usage
- Safer than cash or credit cards
- Parent peace-of-mind
When you select a campus dining meal plan, the information will be stored on your ZAGCARD. Please present your card when entering the Marketplace or using your Dining Dollars at one of the on-campus restaurants.
Lost or Stolen ZAGCARD
If your ZAGCARD has been misplaced, lost or stolen Freeze your card immediately by logging to Zagweb, click on the ZAGCARD link found under the Student Services & Fin Aid tab . This action will stop the card from working at Zag Dining locations as well as with all the other on and off campus functions. If you find your ZAGCARD, and it has not been replaced, you can log back into Zagweb to Unfreeze your ZAGCARD.
We are proud to offer all-you-care-to-eat dining at the Marketplace. You never have to be shy about asking for seconds with our Campus Dining program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
Do you have particular dietary needs? We can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please contact Gonzaga's Executive Chef, Thomas Morisette, at 509.313.6925.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining.
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that Meal Cards are non-transferrable. Meal Cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.